Poultry slaughter and evisceration line Meyn/Stork 13.000 BPH
Slaughter and evisceration line with a capacity of up to 13,000 birds per hour.
The slaughter line is divided into three sections:
1. The death line includes decapitation, scalding, and feather plucking.
2. The evisceration line includes vent cutter, opener, eviscerator ( Nuova Stork ), trimmer, neck breaker, inside/outside, and final inspection (inspection-vacuum).
3. The sorting line includes PGI, gizzard machine, gizzard table, heart machine, liver harvester
killing +/- 90m chain with trollys and killing hooks
Evisceration: +/- 120m chain with trollus and evisceration hooks
sorting line – +/- 40m chain with trollys and sorting hooks
plus to each line, corner wheel, and engines
- Vent cutter – Meyn
- Opening machine – Meyn
- Nuova – Stork
- Cropping Machine – Meyn
- Neckbreaker – Meyn
- Finali inspection – Meyn
- In/aut washer – Meyn
- Gizzard machine – Stork
- Gizzard table – Stork
- PGI – Stork
- Liver harvester – Stork
- Hert machine – Stork
- Scalder – Stork 2x12m
- Killer – Meyn
- Blood trought – Meyn
- Pluckerfinisher – Stork
Transfer system ( rehanger )
- Killing on evisceration – Meyn
- Evisceration on chilling – Meyn
We provide the option of installing the line at the customer’s factory.