Multivac R275cd skin-pack thermoformer
Only ±360 production hours, like new.
Multivac R275CD thermoformer capable of doing MAP (modified atmosphere packing) and SKIN-pack. Skin pack (or darfresh) is a film tightly secured around the product with a strong vacuum. For a very nice presentation of the product and longer shelflife benefits for numerous products.
The Multivac is equipped with 2 strong Busch pumps for the forming of the trays and for the vacuum necessary for the packing. Also equipped with 2 labellers for the top and the bottom of the tray. The top labeller has a printer for extra information like packing dates, barcodes etc.
The machine will be delivered with 3 mould sets and loads of spare parts.
Core facts of this machine.
- 420mm film width
- 270mm stroke length
- Busch CB250/80 m3/h
- Busch R5-RA 0100 m3/h
- MR625 labelling
- MR635 labelling
- Mould #1: packing dimension; 368mm x 227mm
- Mould #2: packing dimenion; 227mm x 177mm
- Mould #3: Click for photo’s of the tray
- Complete for MAP (modified atmosphere packing with vacuum and gas) 2 moulds available for MAP
- SKIN-packing with Multivac and Cryovac darfresh technology with mould available.
- Build-in vacuum pumps by Busch.
- Top labelling with printing head and bottom labelling device. (Multivac MR6388)
- Only 360 production hours, machine is like new.